[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Edit Mode problem

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 14:02:45 EDT 2007

You have done pretty much the same that I did in my portlet. The text "edit portlet" should show up.

If you replace edit.jsp with view.jsp, do you see the view.jsp contents when you go into edit mode? Or if you add < p >..< /p > tags around "edit portlet" in edit.jsp, does the text show up?

Have you looked at the html source in the browser when in edit mode? Perhaps the text is there but because of where it located it might not be displayed by the browser.

I assume that you are logged into the portal before going into edit mode.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081790#4081790

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081790