[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: General Performance concerns on presentation and busines

tonylmai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 16:03:11 EDT 2007

Seam may be promoting the unification of presentation and business layer into a single environment but does not limit us to this model. For some application, it may not a bad idea to unify these layers for simplicity sake.

I use a service locator and a facade with RPC to communicate with the my business layer which resides on a different JVM. Call me old school but I still believe in the separation of the presentation and business logic. ;-). And I have no trouble using Seam this way.

And yes I strongly believe it would give me the 3 points you mentioned (security, scalability, easier division of labor or domain expertise separation).

My 2 cents.
-tony

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081839#4081839

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081839