[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - Custom deploy directory

toddh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 18:40:58 EDT 2007

I'm trying out NetBeans 6 beta1 with JBoss 4.0.5.  When I deploy an application it gets put into /deploy by default.  I like to keep my applications separate from JBoss using a second deploy directory.  Is there any way to tell NetBeans about the other directory?

It looks like NetBeans is using org.jboss.deployment.spi.LocalhostTarget to deploy to JBoss.  I decompiled this class and found it looks at a system property called jboss.deploy.dir but I can't seem to make a change setting it in either JBoss, NetBeans or my projects build.xml file.

Any help is appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081897#4081897

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081897