[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam 2.0: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

tonylmai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 19:46:05 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I have just completed porting my applications from Seam 1.2.1GA to Seam 2.0 (yesterday build). I had experienced PermGen memory space problem and hoped that it would go away with Seam 2.0.

I now could not navigate around more than half a dozen pages before running into java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space problem. I had specified -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m for the process but that did not eliminate the problem.

I can't complete a round of demo without restarting the application several times. Any recommendation?

Thanks
-tony

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081908#4081908

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081908