[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: getting current task in decisionHandler

cheets do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 7 01:05:45 EDT 2007

ohh... ok. this definitely clears up things. thanks!

I understand that the executioncontext is sent to all action/decision handlers,but then, shouldn't this be mentioned somewhere that decision handler will not get a current task instance from executioncontext,
executionContext.getTaskInstance() is kind of misleading.
(Although now, after your explanation, it looks so obvious :) , but I am sure there will be others like me..)
Thanks again!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081938#4081938

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081938