[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: database failover for ejb application (persistance.xml p

grdzeli_kaci do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 7 05:08:18 EDT 2007

i think you mean that i can write SampleUrlSelector class and put into the  $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/lib directory,
am i right ?
as you told on this topic :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=110391&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=10

anonymous wrote :
  | All you need is to have the following configuration at the ManagedConnectionFactory setting
  | Code:
  |
  | <url-selector-strategy-class-name>org.demo.SampleUrlSelector</url-selector-strategy-class-name>
  |

  | This is the entry you need to place in the -ds.xml file .
  | Right now I am not able to find the samples where I had tried it , I will give it a test this weekend and probabily update the wiki .
  |
  | Also make sure that your custom code is made available to the server . You can jar it and drop it in the $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/lib directory .

can you game me this class : SampleUrlSelector ?

how i can call this class from my MDB bean ?
:( it is very bad that if this is not working with jboss 4.2.1.GA :(,

anonymous wrote :
  | It is done in Jboss 5

jboss 5 is not release and it is not good idea to use it in production :(

great thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082007#4082007

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082007