[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JBoss wstool generate incorrect WSDL file

mendaye do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 7 09:23:08 EDT 2007

Hello vashistvishal and others:

Thanks for responding. My problem is the WSDL generated using JBoss 4.0.4 build in wstool  for custom complex object and java collection class is wrong. I tried both RPC and doc style and it does't work when the return type is Java Collection object. I need to know if this is a known issue in 4.0.4  before I move to the latest JbossWs stack.

Look below what I get for Hashtable, ArrayList, Vector and other custom objects...

  <schema targetNamespace='http://util.java/jaws' xmlns='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema' xmlns:ns1='h
ttp://db.panduit.com/dbaccess/types' xmlns:soap11-enc='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/' xm
lns:tns='http://util.java/jaws' xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'>

Do you think upgrading to the lasest Web Service help? Please help!

Thanks,
Surafel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082147#4082147

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082147