[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: @Interceptor call failure on @WebMethod

Houla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 7 10:27:23 EDT 2007

Hi @ all!

The problem still exists in JBoss 4.2.1 GA. The only workarround is to add a @Local or @Remote to the interface (like xslava wrote already). We generate our interface with wsimport, so we have to change the generated source code every time we do a new generation. If I understood the JSR-220 right, it should be possible to add interceptors to web-service methds as well (without a @Local or @Remote). If I use GlassFish instead of JBoss to deploy the same .jar-file, all interceptors get called.

Thanks, Houla

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082188#4082188

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082188