[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - VariablesCommand executed by CommandServiceBean has no effec

Huber do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 7 12:22:43 EDT 2007

I'm trying to set variables on a processInstance via the VariablesCommand executed remotely with CommandServiceBean, but it does'nt have any effect (variables are not set, no error in log).

I use the VariablesCommand in the following way:

  | Map variablesMap = new HashMap();
  | variablesMap.put("anzahlBier", "10");
  | VariablesCommand variablesCommand = new VariablesCommand();
  | variablesCommand.setTokenId(processInstance.getRootToken().getId());
  | variablesCommand.setVariables(variablesMap);
  | remoteCommandService.execute(variablesCommand);

In the log I can see that the execute-Method of CommandServiceBean is called an that the command is handed over to the command service:
anonymous wrote :
  | 2007-09-07 15:18:25,921 DEBUG [org.jbpm.ejb.impl.CommandServiceBean] executing org.jbpm.command.VariablesCommand at 1bf756b
  | 2007-09-07 15:18:25,937 DEBUG [org.jbpm.ejb.impl.CommandServiceBean] handing over the command execution to the command service

I'm using jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.1.

Other commands executed remotely work fine.

Any ideas appreciated!

cheers, johannes

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082236#4082236

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082236