[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: communicating between two seam applications

gbc@gmx.de do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 7 19:44:28 EDT 2007

Well, at office we're are devolping two Enterprise Applicationa, one with plain EJB3 and one with Seam. Communication between both apps is done via WebServices which works very well for us (despite of unicode problems with JBossWS before patching)

Only thing I ran into problems is when both apps are deployed on the same server (there have been issues with class-level isolation and quartz imho). I didn't investigate further because we do not have the requirement to let both apps run on same JBoss.

Did not try multiple Seam apps on one server by now, but possibly in near future. Never say never...

Greetz GHad

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082306#4082306

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082306