[jboss-user] [Remoting] - MulticastDetector could not be loaded because the NetworkReg

modulo2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 8 05:05:33 EDT 2007

Dears,
    I'm using JBoss remoting version 2.2.0.GA, currently winxp platfrom, target to deploy on AIX. I'm currently developing an application command line that should support failover between two instances on separate machines thats why I need detection feature supported by JBoss remoting. So, I think the best way for the application is to have it implementing server & client detector, so it can send and recieve NetowrkNotification.

I'm using socket multicast detector, but when I'm setting up the detector, I'm recieving two line warning when executing start method

  | MBeanServer server = MBeanServerFactory.createMBeanServer();
  | MulticastDetector detector = new MulticastDetector();
  | server.registerMBean(detector, new ObjectName("remoting:type=MulticastDetector"));
  | detector.start();

The warning is:
Detector: org.jboss.remoting.detection.multicast.MulticastDetector could not be loaded because the NetworkRegistry is not registered
This means that only the broadcasting of detection messages will be functional and will not be able to discover other servers.

I'm still begineer in JBoss remoting and using sample code just to achive my goal of detection. Can you please help or even suggest better way of achieving this goal.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082327#4082327

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082327