[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Ant configuration

brettonwoods do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 8 11:02:38 EDT 2007

Hi All

The RH Developer Studio seems to be doing odd things with my ant config. Ant only works for building the seam examples when I set ant home to C:\rhdevstudio\eclipse\plugins\org.apache.ant_1.7.0.v200706080842.

Without that setting (with ANT_HOME set to a standard ant deployment) ant does not copy the ear files to the default directory even though it says it does.

Even with that setting I get

"C:\rhdevstudio\jboss-eap\seam\seam-gen\build.xml:367: Use a resource collection to copy directories."

when attempting to use seam-gen setup.

I'm running rhdevstudio on win xp pro SP2

Any ideas why I'm getting the above message from seam-gen "ant setup"?

Thanks for any help!

Tom

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082352#4082352

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082352