[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: newbie startup problems with seam new-project

wiggy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 9 16:20:12 EDT 2007

peter -
not sure i can figure what that would be though - where can i look to get an expansion of the error>

This is all running on my local laptop - and i can deploy to jboss AS on EJB project under eclispe just fine.

I tried the other actions on the ant script and i never seem to get an EAR file even  to deploy by hand - so it i think its something in the generation somewhere .

I can read and write the AS deploy directory fine on other routes - so i think its somewhere previous - any ideas how to trace it back further?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082413#4082413

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082413