[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: IllegalStateException after redeploy

mschoenau do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 01:00:03 EDT 2007

Hallo,

I have the same exception.
I am using the same environments and the http://docs.jboss.com/seam/2.0.0.B1/reference/en/html/tutorial.html#numberguess but in my own workspace.

The normal pageflow-example is wunderful. I start with "seam setup" and "seam new-project" with project name Numberguess. After i copy and convert the paths in the seam build script. I deploy the EAR and JBoss started normaly the application. The JBoss 4.2.0 is new installed. I call "http://localhost:8080/seam-numberguess/numberGuess.seam" and see the page, but without form elements and one Guess button, and the IllegalStateException on text console.

Where is the difference of both applications then the JPDLs equal?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082454#4082454

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082454