[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - domain authentication for jboss datasource

kalapraveen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 03:13:01 EDT 2007

Hi,

PLZ READ MY PROBLEM BEFORE YOU DUMP THIS TOPIC!! THIS IS THE FIFTH TIME I AM POSTING THIS.

I am juz wondering whether there is a module that I can add in the loging-config.xml that supplies jboss the credentials of current user.

I have tried specifying com.sun.security.auth.module.NTLoginModule in the following way:

<application-policy name="EncryptDBPassword">

<login-module code="com.sun.security.auth.module.NTLoginModule" flag="required">
<module-option name="debug">true</module-option>
<module-optionname="managedConnectionFactoryName">jboss.jca:name=MDMDS,service=LocalTxCM</module-option>
</login-module>

</application-policy>

This is not working because this does not come under the family of Jboss login modules that implement the abstract class org.jboss.resource.security.AbstractPasswordCredentialLoginModule.

i will be really thankful to someone who can give a solution to this.

Thanks,
Kala.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082476#4082476

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082476