[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: problem using entityqueries

jamesjmp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 04:41:32 EDT 2007

Thank you for your assistance. All works fine now. I do appreciate the help of this forum.
Pete I´ve read the manual but the first time you´re tackling a new technology it´s difficult to remember and assimilate all you´ve read and tried. Hope my asking this question to this forum hasn´t bothered you. You guys are making a great achievement with this technology and I really want SEAM to succeed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082501#4082501

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082501