[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - modifying dashboard url

shilpak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 04:53:16 EDT 2007

Hi,

             I am using jboss portal 2.6 bundle. when i click on dashboard link after login, i will be landed to a url http://localhost:8080/portal/auth/dashboard/. Now I want to modify the url to not to show dashboard word. (Some thing like (http://localhost:8080/portal/auth/myurl/). And I want all the functionalities of dashboard to my this portal. Where can I make the changes to get this done?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082506#4082506

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082506