[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

tinico do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 05:49:06 EDT 2007

I don't know... But I've a bad news !!

In fact, the problem isn't solved... I think he problem come from JbpmConfiguration... In my portlet, I've this :

  | public class Portlet extends GenericPortlet {
  |
  | 	static public JbpmConfiguration jbpmconf = null;
  |
  | 	public Portlet() {
  | 	}
  |
  | 	public void init(PortletConfig config) throws PortletException {
  | 		super.init(config);
  | 		jbpmconf = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance();
  | 	}
  |
  |     public void processAction(ActionRequest request, ActionResponse response) throws PortletException, IOException
  |     {
  |         PortletMode mode = request.getPortletMode();
  |         if(mode.equals(PortletMode.VIEW))
  |             doViewAction(request,response);
  |     }
  |
  |     public void doViewAction (ActionRequest request, ActionResponse response) throws PortletException, IOException
  |     {
  |     	JbpmContext jbpmContext = jbpmconf.createJbpmContext();
  |
  | 	try {
  | 	... my code ...
  |
  | 	finally {
  |     		jbpmContext.close();
  |     	}
  |     }
  |
  | 	public void doView(RenderRequest request, RenderResponse response) throws PortletException, IOException {
  |
  | 	JbpmContext jbpmContext = jbpmconf.createJbpmContext();
  |
  | 	try {
  | 	... my code ...
  | 	}
  | 	finally {
  | 		jbpmContext.close();
  | 	}
  | }
  |
  | 	public void destroy() {
  | 		jbpmconf.close();
  | 	}
  | }

When I change code of my portlet, the portlet container rebuild the portlet and reload jbmpConfiguration... But I don't undersatnd, the old jbpmconfig is staying in mémory...

So, if I put the jbpm lib in the server classpath, all is ok, beacause it always keep the jbpmConfiguration in mémory.

SomeOne has any idea to keep the jbpm lib in my WEB-INF lib without outOfMemory error ?? thanks !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082521#4082521

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082521