[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Why does a Seam 1.2.GA POJO app need javax.ejb.Applicati

soza do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 06:54:52 EDT 2007

Hello Pete

I was able to reproduce the exception. It's a little goofy so bear with me. For some strange reason the application doesn't redirect to the login page when we go directly to any of our application page. Al tough NotLoggedInException is dumped in the log file. Anyway that's a separate issue.

Now from this application page (note: at this time the user is not logged in), if we click on the submit button we see the above mentioned exception. I did add the breakpoint as mentioned, but the program never traversed that path.

Even though if we fix the security issue, this exception would go away. However it still begs the original question as to the dependency on javax.ejb.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082553#4082553

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082553