[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Issues with EJB 3.0/ JBoss 4.0.5

avthosar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 09:19:20 EDT 2007

Hello,
   I am using a 3rd party  API called JBilling, which used EjB2.x and runs over Jboss 3.x, they have provided a Jar file to called JBilling API to access the JBilling Server, I have written a sample code to interact with same which includes the JBilling client jar, this code perfectly in standalone mode and in a servlets deployed on JBoss 4.0.5. But when the same code is called from within EJB 3 deployed on JBoss 4.0.5, i get the following exception.
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.remoting.InvokerLocator cannot be cast to org.jboss.remoting.InvokerLocator

Can anyone provide some pointers on how do i proceed from here? This is the first time I am seeing such an issue.

Thanks AVT

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082601#4082601

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082601