[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ICEFaces and Seam 2.0

jguglielmin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 11:11:18 EDT 2007

We get quite a few questions on our forum about Seam2 and have been working with users trying to resolve them.  ICEfaces 1.6.1 has just been release which addressed many issues (not just with Seam2.0 but also with some of the seam components from 1.2.1.GA which weren't functioning with ICEfaces as they should.  These have been resolved.)

We are looking forward to both our icefaces-seam-gen (a seam-gen version that is ICEfaces enabled) and the icefaces-booking example to be included with the next release of Seam.  For now they are available on our subversion repository at the following link:-

http://anonsvn.icefaces.org/repo/projects/

If you look at our Knowledge base at the following link:-
http://support.icesoft.com/jive/entry!default.jspa?categoryID=71&entryID=721&fromSearchPage=true
you can find some information on the configuration/packaging.  There is also quite a lot of information on our forum, so please check us out!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082667#4082667

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082667