[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Setting conversation-Id via pages.xml

Delphi's Ghost do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 13:17:28 EDT 2007

In pages.xml put something like :

  | <conversation name="testConversation" param-name="myID" param-value="#{widget.id}"/>

Then for your page use something like :

  | <page ..... conversation="testConversation"/>

This sets the conversation Id to the value of widget.id, but there are a couple of problems when using the conversation switcher.

http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBSEAM-1423

However, for the most part, the good stuff works (like switching to a conversation for a specific widget Id if it already exists).

The one sticky part I've come across is what to do with new widgets which technically don't have an id until saved.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082716#4082716

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082716