[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: HOWTO: Replace portal authentication and authorization

NM-156 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 13:36:22 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :   PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 04:56 AM    Post subject: Re: HOWTO: Replace portal authentication and authorization

  | arnieAustin: UserModule and RoleModule are interfaces that you need to implement. UserModuleImpl and RoleModuleImpl are JBP implementation you can use as an example. To plug in your implementation change those class names in core/src/resources/portal-sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml
  |
  | dleerob: Did you try using LdapLoginModule from JBossSX and adding all the users in LDAP to a role called "Authenticated"?
  |
  | JBoss Portal 2.6 will come with some ready implementations of user/roles modules for LDAP

I am looking at the jboss-service.xml file under my portal .sar directory (JBP 2.6.1), but I am not getting any matches when I scan for UserModuleImpl or RoleModuleImpl. Which entries have to be changed to plug in custom login/role implementations?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082723#4082723

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082723