[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBOSS Deployment Error

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 15:29:53 EDT 2007

No need to shout. Your last message still referenced 1.4.2._03, so I assumed that you had not yet tried a later version.

I just now ran JBoss AS 4.0.3SP1 (I assume you are also running SP1) with JDK 1.4.2_11. Works fine.

The javax.xml.namespace.NamespaceContext class is provide in lib/endorsed/xml-apis.jar, so the fact that it does not exist in in the JDK is of no consequence.

Have you checked for the Unicode marker characters? (Please don't yell at me for asking you this. If you dislike having me repeat my questions or suggestions, please indicate that you have already followed them.)

Next line of questioning - how did you install? Did you download the zip/tar.gz file and unpack it, or did your download the installer jar file and run it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082750#4082750

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082750