[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Unknown entity exception when Entities are in multiple j

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 16:59:09 EDT 2007

Slotos had sent me his EAR, and I had this to comment, in case this might help future readers:

At quick glance, you should definitiely not have a persistence.xml in the META-INF of the EAR.  If you'd like to keep a JAR of entities but not mark this JAR for its own persistence unit, skip the persistence.xml in that JAR, include it as a "java" module in application.xml of the EAR, and reference the classes from it that you need in the persistence.xml of the *other* JAR, which should be "ejb" in the EAR's application.xml.

...that's a long run-on sentence, but y'all should get the gist.

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082779#4082779

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082779