[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Issues with EJB 3.0/ JBoss 4.0.5

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 11 04:01:59 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : Thanks jaikiran, you remember last thursday you helped me solve the authentication issue.

Ahh... I remember now :) I was sure i had heard about a similar setup, as yours, but wasnt able to recollect where.

"avthosar" wrote :  So how can I find out the version?

If you have access to the server folders, you can look in the MANIFEST.MF file which is present in %JBOSS_HOME%/lib/jboss-system.jar/META-INF folder. It will contain a "Implementation-Version" which mentions the version of JBoss. For my installation of 4.0.5, it shows this:

anonymous wrote : Manifest-Version: 1.0
  | Ant-Version: Apache Ant 1.6.2
  | Created-By: 1.4.2_09-b05 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)
  | Specification-Title: JBoss
  | Specification-Version: 4.0.5.GA
  | Specification-Vendor: JBoss (http://www.jboss.org/)
  | Implementation-Title: JBoss [Zion]
  | Implementation-URL: http://www.jboss.org/
  | Implementation-Version: 4.0.5.GA (build: CVSTag=Branch_4_0 date=200610
  |  162339)
  | Implementation-Vendor: JBoss Inc.
  | Implementation-Vendor-Id: http://www.jboss.org/

Check what your server installation contains.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082868#4082868

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082868