[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Using different libraries from within jboss seam

fady.matar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 11 05:26:54 EDT 2007

I have my own jar, a small reporting engine that saves versionned reports into the database built on java 1.4

This reporting engine uses hibernate and has some entities in it. I would like to use this reporting engine as is in a web application that uses JBoss Seam.

What is the approach for achieving this. Do I need to build an extension on top of that archive to make it compatible?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082899#4082899

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082899