[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Decision node always taking first option

Arutha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 11 06:11:20 EDT 2007

Tested it with other Java basetypes, doesn't matter.

However, I rebuilt to a DecisionHandler class making the choice, the node-code:

  |  <decision name="decrypt?">
  |   <handler class="process.ProcessDecision" />
  |   <transition name="decrypt" to="ForwardResult1" />
  |   <transition name="nodecrypt" to="ForwardResult2" />
  |  </decision>

And that works fine. However, it's practical in most of the situations I need these nodes to make DecisionHandler subclasses. So, any idea what could cause the original code to always take the first option?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082925#4082925

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082925