[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JPA Sample with Glassfish / Seam 2.0.0

peterarmistead do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 11 06:26:47 EDT 2007

Thanks. Can you say anything to the runtime problem:

11:25:56,760 ERROR [SeamPhaseListener] uncaught exception
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not start transaction
at org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamPhaseListener.begin(SeamPhaseListener.java:571)

I have tested with Seam 1.2.1GA and 2.0.0 Beta1. The JPA example in 1.2.1 works fine with the exception of the popup windows (e.g. How does the hotel booking wizard work?). These always show a "resource not found" window.

In 2.0.0 Beta1 I get the same uncaught exception, although at a different point in the application to the CVS.2007-09-08_10-34-45 version. From some error reports in JIRA I gather that this exception has occurred sporadically but has no specific fix in place. Do you think anything is likely to happen in this area before release of 2.0.0?

Thanks,

Peter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082932#4082932

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082932