[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How do I end an existing process instance immediately?

Gendis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 11 08:31:56 EDT 2007

I have process with subprocess the first node of the process is "processState" that start a subprocess, the first node of the subprocess is state-node. After signal a token point at the state-node. When I call "end()" method of the 'main' process only the subprocess is ended but the 'main' process continue execution. I think it is because of part of code of processInstance end() method:

  |  // check if this process was started as a subprocess of a super process
  |       if (superProcessToken!=null) {
  |         addCascadeProcessInstance(superProcessToken.getProcessInstance());
  |

  |         ExecutionContext superExecutionContext = new ExecutionContext(superProcessToken);
  |         superExecutionContext.setSubProcessInstance(this);
  |         superProcessToken.signal(superExecutionContext);
  |       }

Whay the signal method from superProcessToken is invoke ??

Is there other method to finish processInstance and all its subprocesses immediately?

P.S. Sorry for my poor english.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082986#4082986

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082986