[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Why

ova do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 11 09:38:12 EDT 2007

Hello,

I develop currently an JSF application. My web.xml has an entry

<context-param>
   <param-name>javax.faces.CONFIG_FILES</param-name>
   <param-value>
        /WEB-INF/faces-config.xml
   </param-value>
</context-param>

I get an error in the Red Hat Developer Studio:
error: Attribute param-value references to /WEB-INF/faces-config.xml that is not a valid faces config file

But what is wrong ? The file faces-config.xml is valid and begins with

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE faces-config SYSTEM "web-facesconfig_1_1.dtd">
<faces-config>

The DTD-Definition web-facesconfig_1_1.dtd is located in the same folder (under WEB-INF).

Thanks in advance
Oleg.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083014#4083014

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083014