[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Entity Manager & Java Client Application

shri.shrikumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 11 11:38:33 EDT 2007

Hi,

I would like to setup a project which deploys entity beans to a jboss server and access them from a Java Client application.

Is this possible?

If so what is the best way to get remote access to the Entity Beans? I don't want them serialized and sent across the wire and would prefer them to run on the server.

I've played around with stateless beans and they work fine. I can also retrieve an entity bean from the client but am not sure on the best way to manage persistence.

Is the best mechanism for me to write my own entity manager?

Thanks

Shri

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083088#4083088

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083088