[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Creating a CMS interceptor

frontline do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 03:03:49 EDT 2007

I tried a different approach to this by dynamically adding interceptors to the stack.

I can get a reference to the InterceptorFactory object and list the two default interceptors in it.
But how can I add interceptors?
The addInterceptor() method is located in the class JBossInterceptorStackFactory, but how can I get an instance of this?
If I try to cast the InterceptorFactory I got it throws a ClassCastException, because it is of type "$proxy242".
The class show this when I print it:
"MBeanProxyExt[portal:service=InterceptorStackFactory,type=Cms], $Proxy242"

I get the object using the following (which seems to be working when using the interface and not the implementation class):
 MBeanServer server = MBeanServerLocator.locate();

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083298#4083298

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083298