[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - JSF commandButton not rendering whole page

alex_enache do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 06:00:57 EDT 2007

Hi!

I'm having troubles with the JSF commandButton. When I create an input form, at the end of the form I put a JSF commandButton which should persist my data entered into the form. The problem is that all the controls that are in the form(including the JSF button) are not rendered. And even more, all the controls that are above the form are also not rendered. I've changed the JSF commandButton with the SEAM button and all looks good. It's just that my form is now not submited. I have no idea on this. Please some thoughts, since I cannot continue my project because of this.

I'm using:
-JBoss 4.0.5
-SEAM 1.2.1

Regards,