[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Expose MBeans from another domain

alex_55 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 06:57:30 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

I've deployed WAR application into JBoss-4.0.4GA (actually 3rd party application). This application has few MBeans, which can be seen through the application itself (using browser).

However these MBeans are not visible through standard /jmx-console.

I'd like to see them also in /jmx-console. Is that possible ?

PS In case I deploy exactly this application into Tomcat, I can see/reach these MBeans without any problems.

Thanks a lot,
-A.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083369#4083369

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083369