[jboss-user] [O'Reilly JBoss 3.0/4.0 Workbook] - shutdown.sh not working in Unix and Solaris

suneelchetty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 07:21:28 EDT 2007

When I user shutdown.bat it works fine but when I user ./shutdown.sh in HP RISC or solaris it shows error

log4j:ERROR failed to create directory structure: /log
log4j:ERROR setFile(null,False) call failed
java.io.FileNotFountException: /log/boot.log (No such file or directory)

this is b'coz I unerstood that in windows NT it checks for the root directory and places the log structure in the root but in Unix or solaris it is showing this error.

can anyone help me in this regard....................

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083376#4083376

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083376