[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Dynamic AOP

ikek70 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 11:59:28 EDT 2007

Are there any problems in the following code? BlockInterceptor does not work.
I guess there is a problem about this pointcut expression, call(* POJOFriend->print()) AND within(POJO)."
The BlockInterceptor should be invoked whenever POJOFriend.print() method is called from within the POJO class.

  | AdviceBinding binding = new AdviceBinding("call(* POJOFriend->print()) AND within(POJO)", null);
  | binding.addInterceptor(BlockInterceptor.class);
  | AspectManager.instance().addBinding(binding);

Here is jboss-aop.xml.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083544#4083544

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083544