[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: multiple database servers for a multi-tenant environment

lent do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 12:42:55 EDT 2007

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your suggestion on option 1.  I've been playing with it and it looks like the reference is resolved when a LinkRef is bound to JNDI so that subclassing LinkRef doesn't help (i.e. the JNDI entry is bound to a specific DS and not my LinkRef).  Either that or JNDI lookups are being cached.  Is there any way to disable JNDI caching if there is caching?

Regards,
Len

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083569#4083569

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083569