[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Does Seam really run on Websphere?

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 14:04:22 EDT 2007

We are working on getting more information into the reference manual about deploying Seam onto different application servers (e.g. how the example is constructed, how to get a seam-gen'd up and running), tips and tricks like the annotations bug.  I'm not sure of the roadmap atm for this (I think Glassfish will be done first, but is easier), but for the sort of content, take a look at the OC4J chapter in the trunk docs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083601#4083601

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083601