[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: bpws.getVariableData as predicate is not supported?

meghanai_99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 15:36:24 EDT 2007

Alex,

I debugged some more today because I wanted to get rid off that hack I have put in XPathQueryEvaluator. The problem is my BPEL process is based on 1.1 spec. and JBPM transforms it to 2.0.
In the process the converter XSLT removes 'bpws' namespace prefix pointing to 'BPEL 1.1' namespace. There is a comment that says on finding extension data, the transformer will add correct namespace but in this case where the extension function is inside predicate, that namespace is never added. Without that hack, my 'getVariableData' is not recognized by Jaxen.

Anyway I am going to leave it that way since I need to move on to other tasks. Though not happy about it. I would appreciate if you can suggest something.

Thank you,
Meghana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083631#4083631

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083631