[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Long-running conversations and EntityHome

EricJava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 21:48:20 EDT 2007

EntityHome is quite a useful class.  Extend it, and you can create, update, and delete entities easily.

The problem with it is that it's a POJO.  I tried everything I could think of, but could not get it to exist in a long-running conversation.  This limits its usefulness.

So, I created a local interface and implemented it.

The problem is that there is a remove() method in the EntityHome class, and when it becomes a SFSB, JBoss gets confused about whether remove() is the remove method, or the @Remove annotated method is the remove method.  That makes it not work.

Is there a solution to this, other than to not try to make EntityHome into a SFSB?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083735#4083735

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083735