[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - No class loaders found

mailinator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 13 05:49:51 EDT 2007

Hi,
i'm back !!!
With a new issue.

Here it is :
when trying to end a taskinstance, i got this exception :

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jbpm.scheduler.ejbtimer.EjbSchedulerServiceFactory

This is because i have multiple deployment of jbpm jar.
When deleting this jbpm-jpdl.jar from the /WEB-INF/lib of my webapp,
i have an exception earlier in the process !!
I cant even access the variable instance that i put with the task. (i can when i put the jar in the webapp but later in the process when trying to end the task it fail).

I have this exception :

javax.servlet.ServletException: org.jbpm.JbpmException: couldn't deserialize object

caused by :

org.jbpm.JbpmException: couldn't deserialize object

caused by :

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: com.it.model.User

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

O.M.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083838#4083838