[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - portlet max width

k3nnymusic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 13 06:13:08 EDT 2007

I have got defined center region for portlets which size is 60% of all.
My portlet reading strings(articles) from database, and if one of string length is bigger than portlet width everything break, because portlet width increase. I need to configure const(but 60%) width of porlet. When string will be longer I want to move letters to the next line.
It isn't problem of layout because my cms portlet works fine.
Do you have got any suggestion?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083849#4083849

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083849