[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: No class loaders found

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 13 10:16:11 EDT 2007

I said earlier that it was failing trying to instantiate the ServiceFactory.  That's not exactly right.  It's failing in casting it to a ServiceFactory.
"org.jbpm.scheduler.ejbtimer.EjbSchedulerServiceFactory" is indeed a ServiceFactory, the only thing I can think of is that ServiceFactory and EjbSchedulerServiceFactory are being loaded by two different classloaders that are fetching them from different places.  So I'd be looking for "competing" deployments of the jbpm jarfiles.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083977#4083977

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083977