[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Jmx Display Mbeans

bontb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 13 12:34:28 EDT 2007

I am new to jmx but I am using it to explore more, i found the way to secure the access to jmx-console.

I got two things more to do and I just did not find any tutorial or how tos about it:

1. I would like to remove certain mbeans from display in jmx console how can I do that, or what can it be done?

2. I also would like to create batch file to invoke certain settings is that possible?

Current version of jboss 4.0.2 but currently I am testing 4.0.5

Please help if you can and since i am newbee please be more specific

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084065#4084065

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084065