[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - ClassLoaderScoping error in JBOSS4.2.1GA

thangamani_r do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 14 03:42:28 EDT 2007

Hi ,
 I had followed the steps mentioned in
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ClassLoaderScoping and created my own log4j.xml for my application. But when during the JBOSS4.2.1GA server startup, when the war is deployed I get the following errror

Only the root deployment can set the loader repository, ignoring config=LoaderRepositoryConfig(repositoryName: log4j.test:loader=SiebelUpload.war, repositoryClassName: org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3, configParserClassName: org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3ConfigParser, repositoryConfig: java2ParentDelegation=false)

and my application log4j.xml settings does not apply :-(.

How should the above be resolved?

-Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084323#4084323

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084323