[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Double authentication in different parts of a site

p.chevillon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 14 05:34:14 EDT 2007

Hello,

I ask for your help on an authentication procedure with seam.

Users are in different tables (User and ExtraUser), I want make the difference beetween those two kind of users. So the login page have to be separated etc.

My problem is the Identity component configured in component.xml. It refers to only 1 method and I would like to use separated Identity based components depending on the part of the application used (eg. User or ExtraUser login -and then- home page).

Is that possible ? If yes please you tell me, I absolutely found nothing like that in the forum archives...

Best regards

PC

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084355#4084355

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084355