[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Unable to get remote interface for bean[jboss 4.2.1]

b_rv21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 14 06:26:39 EDT 2007

I have setup jboss 4.2.1
On this , I have setup latest libraries for jboss messaging 1.4.0 CR2, jboss transactions 4.2.3 and jbossws 2.0.1

After these changes, I am able to start server without problems
I have a bean deployed

I am able to lookup home interface successfully from remote client
But when I try to get remote interface(create call), I get a marshall exception[OptionalDataException]

Following is the error message on the server side

java.io.EOFException
        at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.processInvocation(Se
rverThread.java:526)
        at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.dorun(ServerThread.j
ava:369)
        at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.run(ServerThread.jav
a:165)

I replaced the jboss-remoting jar in ..../server/default/lib with an older version as mentioned in an other post. But, the server starts with a lot of exceptions when doing so..

Please help..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084370#4084370

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084370