[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Exception in JMSCI message listener

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 14 08:53:48 EDT 2007

"nicdo77" wrote : Hey Adrian,

  | Sorry, yes i know the error is not exactly in my code.

It's not JBoss code either.

anonymous wrote :
  | But maybe you can still help me,
  | I checked my code of com.thalys.localys.frontal.MessageTrainCreator.marshall , and inside i use jaxb-api.jar ...

Which isn't shipped with JBoss-3.2.3
http://viewvc.jboss.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/jbossas/tags/JBoss_3_2_3/thirdparty/sun/
it is part of JDK6 but that's irrelevant to you if you are on JDK1.4

anonymous wrote :
  | And one of the librairies i added in JBoss libs was axis-jaxrpc-1.4 . Could this be a problem and create my exception??? Could there be a library conflict.

You want me to guess, without seeing the code and a single stacktrace
that shows an NPE? :-)

JBoss-3.2.3 included an older version of axis.
http://viewvc.jboss.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/jbossas/tags/JBoss_3_2_3/thirdparty/apache/axis/
(3.2.3 is nearly 4 years old)

It is 1.0-RC1 according to this:
http://viewvc.jboss.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/jbossas/tags/JBoss_3_2_3/thirdparty/apache/axis/release-notes.html?revision=54874&view=markup

But any problems with Apache Axis aren't an issue for a JBoss JMS forum.
The only (very tentative) relationship is that you're using Axis from an MDB
in the business method.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084432#4084432

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084432