[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: subclassing Variable Resolver

smendenh@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 14 10:27:37 EDT 2007

Dynamic forms/variables can be accomplished without touching the Variable Resolver, unless you really want to do so.  Use Facelet's composite templating + custom EL Functions + Custom Facelet's Tags.  Prime example? http://jroller.com/RickHigh/entry/facelets_magic_saves_you_from1

Seach google for Rick Hightower to find source code for some of this, or I will be posting some soon.

Now, if you want to get your hands dirty with a custom EL Resolver, you could do some truely powerful things, and we'd expect you to post on the wiki about it :)

-Samuel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084482#4084482

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084482